30 Days of Me: Lou's Day 29

Posted by Lou. The time is 3.30pm here in London UK.

In this past month, what have you learned

  • That Roger Sterling - aka John Slattery - also directs for Mad Men. Talented guy.


  • That my HR file contains absolutely nothing about the additional responsibility I've been doing for the past 2 years and I am thus fucked if/ when I find myself out of a job.
  • I am thus also a total walk-over who has let myself be shat on repeatedly by this company.
  • But that have a Partner-in-a-law-firm amongst your list of friends is very handy indeed for such situations.
  • Will Shuester - aka Matthew Morrison - from Glee is dating Kelly Brook.
  • Seeing Colm Wilkinson sing Bring Him Home in person is even more emotional than you would have imagine.

  • Lea Salonga singing I Dreamed A Dream can stun 20,000 people into complete silence.
  • The weekend bar-staff at Concrete make the cocktails a lot more potently than the weeknight staff.
  • TVNZ is despicably and inexcusably crap at dealing with racism.