30 Days of Me: Lou's Day 8

Posted by Lou. The time is 11.20am here in London UK.

Short term goals for this month and why

Not killing anybody at work
It would be more trouble than it's worth (probably), and I'm not really one for violence, but you know how sometimes you just want to... well...

Buying a ukulele
I've been meaning to do this for nearly 4 years - ever since I first saw the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain perform. It is one of the things I want to do for turning 30 - in fact, ideally I'd like to learn the bare bones of a song before the big day...

Actually doing the 10 minute routines on my pilates DVD on a regular basis
Turning 30 = slowed metabolism (and far too many big nights out as friends also turn 30) - so I bought this "pilates in 10 minutes" DVD which sort of sat on my shelf unopened for 6 weeks... but it is now opened and positioned near to my DVD player...

One thought on “30 Days of Me: Lou's Day 8”