30 Days of Me: Lou's Day 15

Posted by Lou. The time is 11.05am here in London UK.



Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Gulp.

Okay...

"Love Me Do" - The Beatles

"Man in the Mirror" - cover version by an American Idol contestant (wtf?!)

"Mr Brightside" - The Killers

"Handbags and Gladrags" - cover version by Stereophonics

"This Boy" - Franz Ferdinand

"All My Loving" - cover version from Across the Universe film soundtrack

"Hand in my Pocket" - Alanis Morissette

"My Mistake" - the version from ENZSO

"Sir Psycho Sexy" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Amsterdam" - Coldplay

2 thoughts on “30 Days of Me: Lou's Day 15”

  1. Hah! This is such a completely perfect summary! It is pretty much what I would have picked for you if I had to... except maybe some Radiohead on there too??

  2. I would substitute the WTF wildcard to be a Musicals wildcard (or perhaps Josh), and then swap Coldplay for Radiohead, and then it would be perfect :)