30 Days of Me: Bel's Day 18

Posted by Bel. The time is 1.09pm here in Wellington NZ

Plans / dreams / goals you have

I want to go to France. That is pretty much what I am all about. I would like to live there. I have a UK passport, so it is actually a valid option, bureaucracy-wise. Unfortunately I am absolutely flat stoney broke and up to my eyeballs with commitments so even a trip is out of the question in the short term / medium term / anything except fantasy land.

But I am quite happy to live in fantasy land and dream of the day me and my family will be cheerily munching on baguettes as we enjoy our high quality health and education system, wearing stripey shirts and no burquas, while a piano-accordion plays in the background, drowning out the sounds of striking transport workers and a burning, overturned car.