3 Days Till 30: What makes you notice someone?


Posted by Lou The time is 9.00am here in London UK

Another of the prompts:

What makes you notice someone?

Well, assuming they mean in terms of men, I am as predictable as the Big Ben in that I have one very specific physical type that I will always - ALWAYS - notice:

curly brown hair

(preferably a little bit too long, scraggly, and with no hair product)

ALWAYS



Despite the recent years, Joaquin remains my ultimate model for scraggly haired goodness

3 thoughts on “3 Days Till 30: What makes you notice someone?”

  1. I went in to edit this post and add the "Lou's Boyfriend" tag I'm sure was there from ridiculous posting about Chabon or Eggers ages ago - but to no avail, so threw on some other ones that popped up as I was trying to summon it! ha ha ;D