30 Days of Film: Lou's Day 25

| by Lou | 9.00am UK time |




The most hilarious film you’ve ever seen


Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party time! Excellent! Woo-woo-woo-woo-woooooo!




A sphincter says what?

Game off! Game on!

Hi Wayne! Hi!

Hi, we're in... Delaware.

It's sucking my will to live!!

Wait a minute!... No... Wait a minute!... No...

Oops, I dropped my pen.

Cream of some-young-guy.

If you're gonna spew, spew into this.

You could really hock a loogie from this height!

Excuse me, I'd like to get by now.

Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and lipstick and acted like a girl bunny?

Foxy!

Am I supposed to be a man? Am I supposed to say "it's alright, I don't mind, I don't mind" ? Well I mind! I mind big time! And you know what the worst part of all is... I never learned to read!

Okay, sorry, I'll stop now.