| Posted by Lou | The time is 9.30pm here in London UK |
1. Where previously 6 hours of sleep was perfectly sufficient, you will now need 10 hours at least. And probably want to have a nap as well.
2. You will develop a sudden and strange interest in antique and property television programmes. A format combining both will feel like a work of genius and become your new favourite show.
3. Activities which would take one minute to do in the middle of a busy work day - such as calling the power company - will now require a whole afternoon to be planned around them.
4. A trip to Tesco to buy a few groceries counts as a busy afternoon.
5. You will look back and wonder how you managed to work at your former company for so long and think that being made redundant was the best thing that could have happened.