12 Days of Christmas

| Posted by Lou | The time is 7.20pm here in London UK |



I had really thought my status as a redundasaurus would leave me posting away like a maniac, but instead I have been beyond useless due to the combined effects of the flu sapping all shreds of motivation and increased laptop usage triggering my RSI.

But perhaps if I write this introductory post it will prompt me to start posting some Christmassy things?

As I have time on my hands and am in London for it this year, I thought I'd go all out for Christmas and try to do a bunch of traditionally Christmassy things. This will include eggnog, carol singing (maybe), German Christmas markets, crafts (perhaps), and lots of food.

Upfront I'd just like to acknowledge upfront that yes, I know that the 12 Days of Christmas are the 12 days after Christmas. This is quite convenient actually as it allows me to procrastinate and spread it out a bit longer...

As ever, suggestions and/or requests welcome!