On again, off again

Posted by Bel. The time is 1:45pm here in Wellington, NZ.
Yes, doofus. I figured we'd put that at the top, so anyone reading would straight away know which of us was ranting. I put some codey stuff in the template so if you write on the next line down it is not so ittybittycommittee styles. CODE BITCHES!! I CAN DOS SUM!

The flat we were going to take fell through. They wanted us to sign the lease and hand over $3000 tomorrow. Um, hello? There's this trendy new thing out - you may have heard of it: the 'recession'? Hmm? Well we have jumped right on the band wagon and ain't no way I'm pulling that much cash out of my ass.
Honestly, real estate people are such scummers.

3 thoughts on “On again, off again”

  1. Moderation should be working....NOW!! whooOOOoo

    my word verification word is "parchee"
    this is a drink made from lychees specially for long distance runners